Thank you! I’m glad you, and the rest of you who read/send me asks/answered my post/or just hang about are enjoying the crazy ride!
I’m trying to tie all loose ends at this point and working on some extra especial surprise for the ending n.n (it’s coming to an end :(… but I am also working on my next johnlock comic hehehe)
Thanks!♡♡♡ lov you♡♡♡
Larry Grayson is often cited as one of the first openly gay entertainers to have enjoyed mass appeal, although he never made direct reference to his sexuality. (x)
Sherlock’s father is directly compared to two people in this scene when we meet him. The first is Larry Grayson. And the second, of course…
and this is the moment when we all understood this show was about to make us cry and cry and cry endlessely.
Sherlock: Wow John! You got taller!
John: Sherlock, you literally had one beer….
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
in which sherlock is a petulant twelve year old and john is his angry mother
Anna and Elsa taking a ride on their bike for the first time in forever
(bad pun alert)
nothing annoys me more than when teachers say “now i want you to work with someone you don’t normally talk to” because not only am i soul crushingly self conscious but there is a REASON I DON’T TALK TO THESE PEOPLE
me writing essays
My entire thesis.
Every single academic book in existence.
Reblogged for comments.
Aww that’s so-
Oh hey shes getting olde-
How dare you
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS